dat: Lightweight MongoDB ORM.
Look how easy it is to use:
from dat.models import Model from dat.fields import Int, Float, Char, List, TimeStamp class Person(Model): collection_name = 'my_custom_collection_name' created = TimeStamp(default=datetime.utcnow) age = Int() name = Char(index=TEXT) parents = List() height = Float() bob = Person(name='bob', age=30, parents=['Mary', 'John'], height=1.7) bob.save()
- Easy to use Django-like schema definition and query interface
- Daisy-chain filter queries
- Easy to use indexing
- Light-weight documents i.e. fields not set aren't saved to the document
compound_indexdefinitions on the model
- Thinly wraps pymongo to leverage full use of it's drivers
Install dat by running:
pip install dat
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/anthonyalmarza/dat/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/anthonyalmarza/dat
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: email@example.com
The project is licensed under the MIT license.